About Us section
Oliver Reade (韋奧利芙)
Founder & Director
After spending several years working in London and The City in both tech and high value solutions Oliver moved to Hong Kong (2010).
Whilst in Hong Kong, Oliver began coaching and continued his career in sales within the recruitment arena. During this time he amassed a large portfolio of clients including the Financial Times, Mergermarket Group, Equinix etc.
Oliver’s success in sales and recruitment continued as did his career in coaching in both Hong Kong and China.
Summary of experience
- Over 20 years sales experience; including
- IT hardware vendors
- Information security solutions
- VC funded start-ups wanting to grow and expand in the UK market
- Trading firms including start-ups etc
- Building desks and businesses from scratch (sales oriented)
- 4 years in recruitment APAC – full 360 (About)
- Won and brought on large accounts i.e. Merlin Entertainment Group, Financial Times (Nikkei) etc
- 8 years in coaching and teaching in Hong Kong, Australia, China, Pakistan, UK etc.
Why do I do this?
Why do I do this?
There are 3 reasons.
Firstly, “I feel it’s time for me to give back”. I’ve spent over 20 years in sales and business development.
Secondly, I love sales and have a passion for it. Every encounter is an opportunity to learn something new, engage with awesome people and potentially make long term friends. This is evident over years.
Finally, it’s an opportunity for me to help others aspiring to be successful at sales. I provide a shortcut and can cut out a lot of time and heart ache. With the knowledge garnered over the years I enjoy helping people and seeing results. These are the reasons for me doing what I do.
If you feel there might be value in having a short conversation with no commitment, click here and let’s talk.