Recruitment Training 101
You might be looking at starting your own recruitment business or wanting a more effective way to recruit and stay on top of both candidates and clients.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed to give both new and existing recruiters / account managers the opportunity to learn recruitment best-practices 101. It will allow those that complete the course to effectively manage the entire recruitment process smoothly; minimising the cost of drop-outs from both candidate and client.
What is included in the course?
This course includes but is not limited to :-
- The different types of recruitment
- Comprehensively interviewing client and candidate
- Capturing client requirements
- Managing the interview process including both client and candidate expectations
- Negotiating rates and potential retainers
- Ensuring candidate transition is smooth
Other areas covered, are :-
- Watching out for red-flags
- Getting first dibs @ recruitment requirements
- Managing your pipeline
Complete syllabus provided upon enrolment. If you have any questions surrounding this program, drop us a line.