Whether you are new to sales or making 100 calls a day.
Our courses are designed to give you practical and effective skills in getting that sale; from making a reasonable number of calls through to commitment, negotiation and sale.
Who is this course for?
Courses have been designed for those that are either new to sales through to experienced business development managers (BDM) including business owners, account managers and business to business (B2B) sales executives etc.
What is included in these courses?
Courses include but not limited to :-
- Prepping yourself and mind before any sales call
- Knowing whom you are going to speak to and the reason why you are calling (buyers perspective)
- Developing and building on those relationships; develop rapport
- Overcoming objections before they happen
- Positioning yourself as a subject matter expert
- Selling in person or over the phone
Other areas covered, are :-
- Overcoming gatekeepers, receptionist, PA’s and anyone that prevents you from getting through to decision makers
- Appointment Setting & Negotiating
“Sales is about hitting targets built on relationships and quality of delivery“; NOT about the number of making calls made! The latter is a fallacy!
Those that struggle in sales will be making those calls into the hundreds!
Not sure – ASK ME HOW.